|Family||Auto type||Alienation||# of Workers|
1. Make a frequency distribution and compute the mode for auto type.
2. Compute the IQV for auto type.
3. Make a frequency distribution for alienation scores. Compute the median and Leik's Measure for alienation, using the frequency distribution for your computations.
4. Make a frequency polygon for number of workers.
5. Make a frequency distribution for number of workers, making the first class interval "0 - 2" workers. Compute the mean and standard deviation, using your frequency distribution. Interpret your results.
6. Make a bar graph for alienation.
7. Arrange your data in an ungrouped form appropriate for
computing a median for alienation, and then compute the median
degree of alienation for these families.
table of contents