Make your schedule:
- Pick up a copy of your institution's semester calendar
- Enter important dates, such as mid-term and final exams, holidays, breaks, study days,
- Enter dates for course quizzes and exams, important papers and projects, even social
- Post this schedule in your study area for referral and review, and to chart your
This is the macro view: dont include too much detail
Projected weekly schedule
- Fill in all on-going activities, such as classes, study times, appointments, work, and
This is the micro view: plan your activities in blocks of hours throughout the
Actual weekly schedule
- Modify and detail the Projected Weekly Schedule
- Evaluate your time usage for modification according to priorities
- Are you using your time to best achieve your goals?
- Are you studying when you said you would?
- Can you identify areas when you can use your time more efficiently?
Daily schedule or "To Do List"
- Complete the night before or the first thing each morning.
- Include things you intend to accomplish that day, including assignments, appointments,
- Check off items you have done to give yourself a sense of completion