1. Compute and interpret Gamma to answer this question: "What is the relationship between occupational status and income?"
2. Compute and interpret Gamma to measure the relationship
between political interest and class consciousness.
NOTE: In providing simple practices for the statistics learned in this class, it is not legitimate to compute the below statistics because the data do not meet the assumptions of the statistic., pretend that it is legitimate and compute them anyway.
|Person||Gender||# of Marriages||Vote||Social Class|
1. Compute symmetrical Lambda to answer the question: "What is the relationship between number of marriages and social class?"
2. Compute asymmetrical Lambda to answer the question: "What is the relationship between social class and vote when you are predicting vote from social class?"
3. Compute and interpret Phi for sex and vote.
4 Compute and interpret Chi Square for sex and social class. (Do not collapse table.)
5. Do Gamma for number of marriages and social class.
table of contents